Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Experiencing Life

Life is a television special created by Discovery and BBC showing the daily life and adaptations of living creatures. The special is separated into 11 episodes each with its own focus. For example the first episode is titled "Challenges of Life" and was a preview of the future episodes and topics. The show is amazing vivid and displays video footage that is ground breaking and a once in a lifetime experience. This you would expect from the follow-up to the award winning Planet Earth series.

Personally I wish Sigourney Weaver was still narrating the show, but Oprah Winfrey does a good job too. If you would like to witness amazing creatures we share are planet with then I highly recommend checking out Life on The Discovery Channel. It is especially amazing in HD. despite what they say: you can learn from television. I think shows like these are definitely a plus for the animal community. There's nothing like cute little critters to turn people into activists.

You can watch Life on The Discovery Channel Sundays at 8pm and 9pm e/p. For more information check out their site Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment