Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My Story

    For as long as i can remember I have been in love with tigers. My whole life I've always tried to integrate them in everything i do.  When I went through high school I learned a lot about the tigers and how so few of them are with us today. This really brought to light that I wanted to do something for these creatures. We share our planet with many amazing animals, but they're helpless against us and our overpopulation. Coupled with my love of Biology I decided that no matter what I would become a Wildlife Biologist and save this world from being a desolate wasteland. 

[picture] Amur(Siberian) tiger the largest cat in the world
    In this blog I plan on teaching people about the plight of the animals on our planet, and what people are doing about it. Discussing vocabulary and what it is Wildlife managers do everyday. I also plan to cover updates on endangered species and new techniques and people on the conservation scene.   
-Austin

No comments:

Post a Comment